Monday, August 31, 2009

My Baby shower for HB

I suck at collages

Eli playing with Beta

my toeses

Uncle Danny always torturing someone:)

Grandma Hazel and Grandpa Jay

Paul and Claudia

My Momma

Grandma Pat isnt she lovely!

Aunt Gwen

Mom and Aunt Chris and Claudia picking out aprons from my moms glorious collection.

Aunt Lennis and Aunt Vonya

Hadassah and Lesa

Emily Mya and Tia..all grown up!!

The boys club

The boys club

Gwen, Kim and Grandma

Lees

Ana and her baby girl Hadassah

Gettin some lovin


Happy Birthday Lindsay ...love you!

I love this one of Em

Kent and Peter cotton tail....

Eli and I

Im winning...

They crack me up!!

mi Padre`

Kent and Hadassah...after a long day:)


Yah for Henry..
He is going to be so loved Im so excited for him:)
Eli and I went up for the second weekend in August for Buff's wedding (previous post) and I told mom if she wanted to have a shower than that weekend would probably be the last weekend of long distance traveling for me. So she did!! There were a few people I meant to get addresses from like, The Hurts..sorry Beckra Lynn and Judy..I meant to get your addresses and give them to mom, but Im really bad at remembering things:( so please dont be mad at me:(

I am so grateful for all the friends and family that came and I want to say thank you for everything you gave to support Eli and I's new family member. I cant wait for all of you to meet him and I know he will more than willing to let all of you pinch his cheeks and give lots and lots of kisses!!
I love you everyone!!
Thanks mom and dad for everything you do and have done for Eli and I.. when we come up there I just dont want to leave!
Bethy

2 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

wish i could have been there!

September 1, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger BChambers said...

AWW me too Brenter!!

September 1, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home