Monday, August 31, 2009

Killing me!

So it is killing me to not color my hair! I mean I did earlier on in my pregnancy, well twice...but I dont really feel all that pretty right now so Ive just let myself go:) Ha
Anyway...I just thought I would do a little experiment on you all who read me blog..AARRRR.

Which is your fav? And you should shoot me suggestions if you have any. If you know me Im up for anything!!!
Im trying to decide what to do for after-baby hair.
(Henry has hiccups...never gets old:)

Me

Here are some pics of me and my hair....I was also thinking boy short:)













2 Comments:

Blogger BChambers said...

My friend Al told me she thinks I should go platinum blond!!! I have always dreamed of it..I told her Id want it to be short if I do blond..she said nah but I say yah. (if i do:)
**Mom would you have a heart attack?**

August 31, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I thought of you actually last night as I did my roots. There is a totally natural haircolor called Naturcolor. I get it at wholefoods. You'd probably have to order it off the internet. The stuff Suzannes has sucks. Or you could order Henna. I used to use the non-colored kind cause it's a moisturizer treatment too.
www.naturcolor.com You have to order from them because they don't have internet sales. They only sell in stores.
If Suzannes doesn't carry Henna, I know she can order it. It comes in tons of colors. I think Rainbow is the brand she can order.

September 1, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home