Thursday, August 27, 2009

Etsy : naturalhoneyb.etsy.com

Hey everyone I dont know if you knew that I have an Etsy site... its true. I havent had much traffic lately and I was wondering why. Is it the season? doubt it. Is it my pictures? maybe. Is it the goods? who knows.
I want to know what everyone's constructive criticism is...
Which style of pictures do you like best? I pride myself on my pictures, knowledge of fashion and wackiness.
I wonder if I should just do the traditional light gray or white background and nothing else but the model and outfit...or do you like the locations I use.
HELP ME PEOPLE !!!
Im putting in a couple of pieces I liked a lot.
Love,
mamaB





















3 Comments:

Blogger Mia K said...

I say don't change a thing. August is my slowest month for sale, although the products I sell are SO boring compared to yours. I love your photography and style!

August 27, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger BChambers said...

AWW thanks! ok now I need to see your site..sent me the link lady...I love fellow etsians.

August 27, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Micah Hilton said...

it's definitely not the pictures cause they are awesome!!!! I am not sure why, there are so many sites on etsy it's hard to differentiate. I am not sure what you can do.

August 28, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home