Monday, August 31, 2009

For You!

Well I woke up this morning and it was like 55 degrees or something insane like that! I let Beta out and I could see my breath. Perfect crisp morning that followed a perfect weather working weekend off.

Eli and I had family over this weekend to work on the house. Currently we are scrapping, painting, nailing, cleaning...me only doing the last one..sorta, la madre` actually did that whilst I sat and drank water a lot. Everyone who helped is such a blessing and we are so grateful for all the 'free-love' help!

SO THANK YOU:
MOM
MARY
TIM
ALDEN
PAULY
NATHAN
EMILY
LANE
ABBY
ELLE
and
HUDSON BOONE
pictures will follow soon (hopefully)

Our laptop isnt connected to the internet or something like that (eli tells me) and my pictures and photoshop are on the laptop..so yeah sorry for all the delays...I also have family pics Eli and I did last week. And other various pics I might like to post....BEFORE THIS BABY IS BORN!!
But I know Eli has alot on his plate right now and I love him for it, and that is why I havent really bugged him about it:)

Love B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home