Friday, August 14, 2009

Hannah's baby shower


July 26 2009

Hannah is in her last stretch of pregnancy and I told her I would throw her a shower. I think she did rather well...there was really good turn out. Mary did ALL of the food(thanks mary!!) and I tried to arrange stuff as best I could:) Bess came in and helped a little though she had just got in from from Oklahoma that morning. And Emily went and picked some fabulous flowers on the side of the road. It turned out pretty and comfy. I am so excited for Hannah and I wish her all the best with her new little bundle of joy.

(also I am posting this late cause she had her baby....but that's in the next blog)



Baby Girl

Boodies

So pretty!!

Must have been something funny.

...and purple elephants

Where did the grandma's go..oh they are behind the presents:)

Lovely women of CCOJ

Aww Nan and her little sister Jubilee

Hannah's mom Jodi

Mother Mary

Em and Sophia

Simon Studer

Leah Studer

Kai and his Aunt Abby making him laugh..so cute!

I dont even know, Em being herself:)
I just had to put this up...love it.
I can even make sound effects for this picture...ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home