Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Speaking of...

Eli and I are venturing down south to Tomball TX for my cousin Sherry's wedding this weekend. We are traveling with my mom, dad and grandma Pat. Eli got ahold of his parents' van for this trip which will be nice, and he told me he would take out one of the seats so I can stretch and take naps.

Anyway we are excited to go on a road trip...but then I wonder how much FUN it will be stopping 3 times more than usual just to let the pregnant lady go pee. Maybe I should just bring a jar....kidding, that's gross:)

Pray I dont randomly go into labor!
Love
B

3 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

Good luck with the car ride, Beth! I just traveled Nashville to Missouri to Iowa and back again, so I feel your pain! It wasn't too bad, but I do suggest taking a pillow you can shove behind your back to make it more comfortable. You'll have to let me know how the jar works out for you :)

July 29, 2009 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Beth, you did great, even though it was a long trip in a short time. You've been so natural with being pregnant and I know you will be a great Mama as well. I can't wait....for this true blessing. Love Mom

August 5, 2009 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger BChambers said...

AAWWW MOM!!
I love you so much and I had fun getting to go on a mini vacation with you guys. I cant wait for you to meet the boy and kiss him and squeeze him:)
Just being natural....

August 6, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home