Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Sword's

Eli and I traveled up for a nice long 4 and a half day weekend over the fourth of July. Some of my cousins from Texas drove up to Union Star MO for the holiday (Becky, Dennis, Ty, Gina, Amanda, and Sherry). Out of all the cousins Becky and her family are the ones I get to see the least. It was so nice to get to see all of them.
It's been harder over the years to get everyone together all at once. Everyone is all grown up and has jobs..the cousins that live the closest couldnt even come cause of that. Uncle Danny came which was nice, but Danny tell Aunt Gwen we missed her but Im sure the Barry Manilow concert on tv was way better..haha:)

Anyway
Becky and her husband Dennis and their boy Ty asked me if I would take some family pictures before we went home..I was more than happy!! And so this is what I did.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home