Friday, October 2, 2009

things i love

eli's face
everytime i wake up i get to smell e newborn's head
when henry smiles in his sleep
skinnyjeanstallsocksbootsandoversizedsweater weather
my house smelling of coffee
being able to paint my toes again
henry's cheeks
kissing henry on his neck when he is mad or hungry
showing off my son
the fact that i even have a son
how good beta is being
henry smiled at me twice yesterday when i was talking to him
all my friends
walking beta
taking pictures
being able to stay home and be a mommy
when henry touches me with his little tiny hands
watching movies at night with my family
all the help and advice ive gotten from friends and family
my mom and dad
finally being a part of motherhood
watching eli be an awesome dad to his boy

mamawolf

1 Comments:

Blogger Ana-Lou said...

;-)

So you SWEET Bethy!

October 3, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home