Wednesday, September 16, 2009

first night home





















After a long drawn out stay at the hospital we ventured home at about 3 o'clock.
Some of the Chambers came over because all but Mary had gotten to see him at the hospital. Henry was very well behaved of course and everyone got their turn to hold him. They were all impressed and cooed and rocked him in their arms. Emily was giving him lots of lovin:) Oh Auntie Em. I put him in the hat that Aunt Lindsay gave him well before he was born...it fits like a glove. Eli took them while I held little H.

Well Henry's calling for me, more updates soon:)

2 Comments:

Blogger kelseylynae said...

If you only knew how badly I want to call in sick tomorrow and friday...I could be there by breakfast if I left now?!

LOVE the little hat on him. He is perfect.

Check out my blog to see the canvas I made for Kali's girl. I would be happy to make one for Henry if he is interested (obviously Henry, I wouldn't use the same colors or patterns). Let me know!

Love you and am so proud of all of you and so happy and so glad he's home and so sick I'm not there and so at peace knowing Henry is a part of this world!

September 16, 2009 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Ana-Lou said...

;-) I'm speechless.

He is so wonderful in every little guy way! I absolutel LOVE the Hat!

September 16, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home