Monday, June 22, 2009

Two old codgers from Chicago and their collection...

Walking out of a room full of records.

Bess and her love for lamp shades...

oldies and oddysees

That book was so cool..and that radio sold for $1

I like this reflection.

I wish I had a church building filled with treasure!

Art these frames beautiful!

I could not get over how much stuff there was..


I wish I could have gotten this!

Eli and Heath pillaging...

The stain glass along was priceless.

That one in the middle was as big as my hand!

I used Bess's camera cause I forgot mine, plus she was on crutches...




I wrote this on the 15th but I thought I would share with everyone:)


a silent ball with auction calls
getting lost in timeless flocks
with stacks of world fairs
and slide show affairs

old radios
wireless mics
bolts of fabric
holes in the floor
books from the 1800's
glass slides
amplifiers
life supports
old tv and radio cabinets
hi-fis
book selfs
rolls of movies
brownie cameras
tons of camera lenses all sizes
paintings
sound equiptment
brand new ovens from the 50's
chairs
pews
stain glass
old military gear
old men
antique railroad set
skeleton keys
flash bulbs
parascope
old house coat
leather camera bags
medicine cabinets
phonographs
old women
projector screens
old movie cameras
old couches
dressers
headboards
mirrors
frames
bees wax
strips of asbestos
enlargers
canisters of film
records
tape recorders from the 60's brand new
all sorts of antique books and magazines
lampshades
paper
hand quilted silk comforter
vintage tables
sketch book with someones paintings
the beauty genie
vintage cash register

Thats all I remember off the top of my head.

Main and 11th in carthage
still goin strong today ends at 5
if you are bored today and want
to have some good clean fun.

6/15/09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home