Monday, May 18, 2009

Peanut Butter and Tomato sandwich


If you ever feel adventurous, you should try this amazing sandwich!!!
All you do is get some bread and then toast it.
Slap some peanut butter on both sides.
Then slice two pieces of tomato and put it on the sandwich.
And whala....the best snack around:)

Ha most of you are like...ummm yeah that must be a pregnant thing.
But its not.
It took my dad about a year to convince me to at least try it,
when I was living at home.
I mean I love peanut butter and tomato both, but together..that just
sounded disgusting.
But once I took the leap and tried it...I was hooked.
There is just something about them mixed..so good and sweet!
I love it and I hope some of you will too:)

Love B

3 Comments:

Blogger Ana-Lou said...

OKay, so I must confess. . . I did think it is a PREGO thingy. But "Uncle Beck" is the one behind the scenes? ;-D Maybe some day I will try. MAYBE

May 18, 2009 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Dad said...

Well that made me hungry! Currently we have no tomatos but Mom did bring home some tomato plants last night...........peanut butter and tomato plants, NOT so good!
Dad

May 19, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Ana-Lou said...

okay okay . . . i triiiiiiiiiiied "the sandwich and Tia thought I was ABSOLUTELY GROSS and it made her sick. Well it was good. Which PB is the BEST to use?
;-D LOL!!!

May 28, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home