Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Nickel

I took pictures for Mya Nicole Klundt a couple weeks ago. I've known her since she was born...the first of 5 girls in this Godly house. I love her so much and she reminds me so much of her mother Ana. I was honored to do her senior portrait for this beautiful girl. It was so much fun hanging out with her as an adult. And totally made me feel old:) although she didnt couldnt believe I was 27..which made me feel better:) ha
I cant wait to see where your little heart takes you and the wonderful journey you have ahead of you. Also I can not wait for you to be going to school here and I can take care of you and we can get ice cream and I can take pictures of you:)

Love you Klundt family!!

(I didnt have to try very hard on this one:) such an awesome model)

also..she made that tie dress!
it was funny cause it was raining pretty much all day
and I kept getting in and out of the car and my lens
would fog up and make this glow on the camera, ha
or I would have rain spots...ok Im just rambling now.

Photobucket
Fortunately had this umbrella in the car that matched her outfit:)
Photobucket
I love this one!! so cute
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That is a family trade mark smile:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this one..love it love it!!!
Photobucket
such great colors
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
For real:) she is so beautiful!
Photobucket
Photobucket src="http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x123/bchambered/mya10141.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">
I love the way she posed in this:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And there are more..but I just picked a couple:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home